Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Helmet ... New Ride.... Awesome!

Nothing like warm weather and a new helmet to get you even more excited about riding.  I just got the new Giro Prolight Helmet and I can't believe how light it is - only 183 grams!  Plus I am in love with the really comfortable webbing system... No more hardware against the back of my head... 25 windtunnel vents...Thank you Giro!!




thanks Forrest for letting me use you as a helmet model!


The Prolight also comes in all White, all Black, and a Blue/black design just like the style in the pictures.  This helmet is perfect for those of you that either don't like to wear helmets, you want the latest technology, or you are a weight freak.  [The actual bike slang term is "weight weenie", but I thought I would try and be more "PC"] :)

The other night, I jumped on my Madone with my new prolight and found a new favorite 33 mile ride.  I love riding rollers for fun and for interval training.  I am kinda sorta addicted to adrenaline (was that a confession?) so one of the reasons I like riding rolling hills is because I can ride really FAST on the down parts!  My original plan was to add Suncrest to the route but I ran out of daylight.  I attached the link below of the route I rode. There was hardly any cars on the road with me after 7pm.  You can easily make it into a 45 or 50 mile ride by adding in a climb to Suncrest. 


http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/ut/american-fork/lehi/130127130459597212

Hope you enjoy the ride as much as I did. And by the way.... riding with the new Prolight is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment